Welcome

Welcome to the grade 2 Blog for St. Joseph's Elementary. This is a place for students to discuss their favourite authors and books.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today was fun!!!

Mrs. Hunt reading to us was cool. Her voice was real smooth. She read a book called Perfect Snow. She asked us what we'd like to do tomorrow because we were going to get some snow.
Brian Pierce

Everyone was reading to the person next to them. I liked that.
Jordan Augot

I liked reading to my partner. It was cool to see everyone reading in the gym.
Kiara Hickey, Allison Day, Alana Griffin and Emma Jensen

Reading in the gym was a fun but sometimes I didn't like it when people talked when we were reading.
Sean Baker and Tanner Lilly

I liked it in the gym because I like reading to other people.
Hannah Pardy

I liked the book Mrs. Hunt read called Perfect Snow because it was funny.
Madison Strickland

I liked Laura reading to me. She read a book about spiders.
Aisha Harris

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to have my turn in the gym reading too. All the teachers said it was fun and that all students seemed to enjoy it. I wonder what book I will read!
    Mrs. Fudge

    ReplyDelete
  2. My classmates had fun today and I missed it. I am looking forward to next time. I will take one of my favorite books.
    J.T Augot

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you are all enjoying the reading program in the gym! Happy reading to you all:)
    Mrs. Stone
    P.S. I think Mrs. Fudge should read a Chester book or a Robert Munsch book ;)

    ReplyDelete